Minimally invasive direct coronary artery bypass surgery (MIDCAB) is a novel and rapidly evolving revascularization technique in which internal mammary artery grafting is performed on the beating heart through small thoracotomy incisions.
What does MID-CAB stand for?
MID-CAB stands for Minimally Invasive Direct Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MID-CAB in our Acronym Attic
- Mouse Infective Dose
- Moving Into Dance (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Multi-Infarct Dementia (memory loss)
- Multi-Information Display
- Multimedia Instructional Design
- Multiple Interface Device
- Multiplex Identifier
- Municipal Improvement District (various locations)
- Musical Instrument Digital Interface (file extension)
- Midnight Rations
- Amount of Pay to be Received by Payee of the 15th Day of the Month
- Multi Image Driver X (Sony)
- Middle East / Asia Region
- Malaysia Industry Development Authority
- Maritime Industrial Development Area
- Meeting: Information, Decision, Action
- Message Interchange for Distributed Applications
- Methyl Isodehydroacetate
- Middle Monongahela Industrial Development Association
- Ministerio de Desarrollo Agropecuario (Panama)
Samples in periodicals archive:
31 /PRNewswire/ -- Omni-Tract Surgical (OTS) announced that it will introduce its new system for performing minimally invasive direct coronary artery bypass surgery at the Society of Thoracic Surgeons in San Diego, February 2, 1997.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- Renowned cardiac surgeons from one of the nation's leading heart centers today began their first day of hands-on training at the Indiana Heart Institute to learn minimally invasive direct coronary artery bypass surgery, or MIDCAB(TM).