The initial dose is 70% of the minimal erythemal dose, with dose increments of 40% every other treatment from treatments one to four, dose increments of 30% every other treatment from treatments four to eight, and dose increments of 20% every other treatment thereafter.
What does MED stand for?
MED stands for Minimal Erythemal Dose
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MED
We have 157 other meanings of MED in our Acronym Attic
- Mediterranean Sea
- Message Element Dictionary
- Micro-Enterprise Development
- Microwave Evaporation and Drying
- Mid-continent Ecology Division (US EPA)
- Middle East Department (Interntational Monetary Fund)
- Middle Eastern Dance
- Middle English Dictionary
- Minimal Effective Dose
- Minimum Effective Dose
- Minimum Euclidean Distance
- Ministry of Economic Development
- Minority Enterprise Development
- Mise en Demeure (French legal term for registered letter demanding payment of a debt or other corrective measures)
- Mobile and Embedded Devices (Microsoft)
- Mobile Emergency Department
- Mobile Energy Depot
- Molecular Electronic Device
- Momentum Exchange Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
25 times the minimal erythemal dose of radiation from a solar simulator, UV-induced erythema was significantly decreased in the high flavanol group by 15% and 25% after six and 12 weeks of treatment, respectively, whereas no change occurred in the low flavanol group.