A clinical research coordinator also evaluated each participant for PTSD and other Axis I disorders using the Mini-International Neuropsychiatric Interview at baseline and 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 6-, 8-, 10-, and 12-month follow-up visits.
What does MINI stand for?
MINI stands for Mini-International Neuropsychiatric Interview
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of MINI
We have 2 other meanings of MINI in our Acronym Attic
- Mailbox/Mail List Information
- Mobile Information
- Microsoft Nomenclature Foul-Up
- Medical Interpreter Network of Georgia (est. 1999)
- Museet I Nord Gudbrandsdalen (Nordic Museum)
- Malaysian Institute of Geomancy Sciences (Kuala Lampur; est. 1998; feng shui)
- Minimalist GNU for Windows (programming)
- Movimiento Independentista Nacional Hostosiano (Spanish: Hostosiano National Independence Movement)
- Mental Illness Needs Index
- Micro and Nanotechnology Initiative (International Space University)
- Morang Innovative Neonatal Intervention (Nepal)
- Multivariate Indicator of Nitrogen Imbalance (agronomy)
- Miniaturized Multiplexer
- Miniature Data Acquisition System
- Mini-Emitter Location System
- Minimal-Type Contracted GTO Basis Set (N= 1,2,3, or 4)
- Mini-Terminal Access Controller
- Minimally Redundant Topology
- Mini Analog to Digital Converter
- Booster Neutrino Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
At baseline, all of the study participants underwent a psychiatric and general medical evaluation, including a medical history, psychiatric history, and family psychiatric history A clinical research coordinator also evaluated each participant for PTSD and other Axis I disorders using the Mini-International Neuropsychiatric Interview at baseline and 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 6-, 8-, 10-, and 12-month follow-up visits.
The Mini-International Neuropsychiatric Interview (MINI) version 4.
Researchers determined current and past DSM-IV diagnoses based on results of the Mini-International Neuropsychiatric Interview, confirmed diagnoses with medical chart reviews, and assessed legal problems using court records and treatment services reviews.
Mental health disorders, suicide risk, and physical and mental functioning were assessed with the Mini-International Neuropsychiatric Interview Plus (MINI-Plus) and the Short Form-36 Health Survey (SF-36), she reported at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law.
The routine use of a structured diagnostic interview such as the Mini-International Neuropsychiatric Interview (MINI-Plus) is of great value in highlighting the inconsistencies that suggest psychiatric misdiagnosis, he added.