The training is held in accordance with Bilateral Military Contacts plan and consists of a seminar organized by the Center named after Marshall, two days of training, mini-exercises, and five days of exercises conducted with the use of computer technology.
What does MINIEX stand for?
MINIEX stands for Mini-Exercise
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Miniature Data Acquisition System
- Mini-Emitter Location System
- Minimal-Type Contracted GTO Basis Set (N= 1,2,3, or 4)
- Mini-Terminal Access Controller
- Minimally Redundant Topology
- Mini Analog to Digital Converter
- Booster Neutrino Experiment
- Miniature Chemical Agent Monitor
- Ministerio das Comunicacoes (Brazil)
- Miniaturized Demand Assigned Multiple Access
- Michael Imoudu National Institute for Labour Studies (Nigerian Ministry of Labour)
- Metal Insulator Nanocluster Insulator Metal
- Mirror Advanced Reactor Study
- Member of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists (UK)
- Mini-Management Information Paper
- Managing Interoperability by Improvements in Transport System Organisation in Europe
- Minimum Implementation
- Minimum Windows NT (New Technology; Microsoft)
- Ministerio del Interior (Cuban Ministry of the Interior)
- Ministry of the Interior (various countries)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new space includes a dressing room, showers, a mini-exercise store, hardwood floors and approximately 800 square feet of unobstructed space.
Walkers will be spurred along by mini-exercises mid-route that will create a fun atmosphere.
Removal men were spotted delivering a mini-exercise trampoline to help Sophie, 25, get back in trim.