68 QD181 Jointly published by the Mineralogical Society of America and the Lunar and Planetary Institute, this volume collects 20 papers from the July 2004 Workshop on Oxygen in the Terrestrial Planets, the June 2005 Workshop on Oxygen in Asteroids and Meteorites, and the September 2005 Workshop on Oxygen in the Earliest Solar System.
What does MINSOCAM stand for?
MINSOCAM stands for Mineralogical Society of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Marketing and Information Systems
- Minors in Need of Supervision
- Mushuau Innu Natuashish School (Canada)
- Center of Materials in Sensors and Actuators
- Ministerio de Salud (Spanish: Ministry of Health; Peru)
- Ministerio de Salud Publica (Cuban Ministry of Health)
- Minimum Planned Start Date
- Minimum Signal to Interference plus Noise Ratio
- Medical Indoctrination for Medical Service Officers
- Minimum Slack Time Per Operation
- Member of the Institution of Energy (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Leadership and Management (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Measurement and Control (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Management (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Physics (UK)
- Member of the Institution of Royal Engineers (UK)
- Models for Information Storage and Retrieval
- Member of the Institute of Wastes Management
- Mindanao Sulu Palawan
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 for members of Mineralogical Society of America, Geochemical Society or Clay Minerals Society) I am glad that the U.
Mineralogical Society of America Reviews in Mineralogy, Volume 2, p.
Hughes Mineralogical Society of America and Geochemical Society Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry, volume 48 2002; paperback, 742 p.