Melt Inclusions in Plutonic Rocks: Mineralogical Association of Canada, Short Course 36, p.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Mineralogical Association of Canada (Association Minéralogique du Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Military Affairs Council
- Military Aircraft Command
- Military Airlift Command (US Air Force)
- Military Armament Corporation (produced Mac 10&11 SMGs)
- Military Assistance Command
- Milk and Cookies
- Milwaukee Athletic Club (Milwaukee, WI)
- Mine Action Center
- Mine-Awareness Campaign
- Mineral Area College (Park Hills, MO)
- Mines Action Canada
- Minimal Antibiotic Concentration
- Minimum Alveolar Concentration (measure of potency for anesthetics)
- Minimum Annual Commitment
- Mining Association of Canada (l'Association Minière du Canada)
- Minister’s Approval Certificate (UK)
- Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives
- Minneola Alliance Church (Minneola, FL)
- Minnesota Annual Conference
- Minnesota Autosports Club (est. 1970)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This report outlines the nature and content of a major session on geoscience outreach held at the annual meeting of the Geological Association of Canada and the Mineralogical Association of Canada (GAC[R]-MAC) in Yellowknife in May 2007 and the output of a workshop aimed at developing a clear framework for the planning of geoscience outreach activities in Canada, which took place on the weekend following the sessions.