What does MQES stand for?
MQES stands for Mine and Quarry Engineering Services, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MQES
- Multichannel Quantum Defect Theory
- Managed Query Environment (Knowledge Management)
- Materials Quality Engineer
- Mathematics Qualifying Exam
- Minimum Quench Energy
- Molecular Quantum Electro-Dynamics
- Makaseb Qatar Equity Fund
- Macmillan Quality Environment Mark (cancer care; UK)
- Michigan Quarterly Econometric Model (economic forecasting model)
- Metastable-Quenched Electron Spectroscopy
- Magnitogorsk (Russia)
- Maine Quality Forum (est. 2003)
- Master Question File (test study aid)
- Maximum Quantity Frequency (alcoholism; neuropsychology)
- Mobile Quarantine Facility (NASA)
- Musculus Quadriceps Femoris
- Medicare Qualified Federal Employee
- Master in Quantitative Finance and Insurance
- Metric Quad Flat Package
- Metric Quad Flat Package with Heat sink