With low visibility and under intense enemy fire, he used his night vision goggles to guide the tank to a target site, enabling the breaching force to fire its mine clearing line charges.
What does MICLIC stand for?
MICLIC stands for Mine Clearing Line Charge
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of MICLIC in our Acronym Attic
- Milieu-Infocentrum voor Jongeren (Dutch: Environmental Information Centre for Youth; Belgium)
- Mitochondrial Isoform of Creatine Kinase (physiology)
- Mobile Initial Communications Kit (military portable man pack radio system)
- Markerstudy Insurance Company Limited (UK)
- Merton Institute for Contemplative Living (Louisville, KY)
- Minimum Incremental Coding Length
- Modesto Institute for Continued Learning (Modesto, CA)
- Motors Insurance Company Limited (est. 1992; UK)
- Master of International Customs Law and Administration (University of Canberra; Australia)
- Municipal Improvement Corporation of Los Angeles
- Management Information Control Liaison Officer
- Medical Informatics Cultural Literacy Project
- Magnetic Influence Counter Measures
- Mancipia Immaculati Cordis Mariae (Latin: Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary; religious order)
- Master Interface Control Matrix
- Master of International Construction Management (degree program; University of Florida)
- Melbourne Inner City Management (realtors; Victoria, Australia)
- Member of the Institute of Conflict Management
- Member of the Institute of Credit Management
- Multi-Variable Instrument Cost Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Right) A Mine Clearing Line Charge is launched from the rear of a Stryker ESV in the "Box" at the National Training Center, Fort Irwin.
The motor propels the Mine Clearing Line Charge System (MCLCS), which was used extensively by Desert Storm's front-linetroops for clearing minefields.