What does MIMIS stand for?
MIMIS stands for Milwaukee Institute of Minimally-Invasive Surgery (Wisconsin)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIMIS
We have 2 other meanings of MIMIS in our Acronym Attic
- Minister for Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs (Australia)
- Magnetic Field Investigation of Mars by Interacting Consortia
- Microwave/Millimeter-Wave Monolithic Integrated Circuit
- Military Interactive Multimedia Instruction Center (Camp Dodge, Iowa)
- Millimeter-Wave Monolithic Integrated Circuit
- Moderately Indebted Middle Income Countries
- Morphed Integrated Microwave Imagery
- Model Intestinal Microflora in Computer Simulation (International Study Group for New Antimicrobial Strategies)
- Multiparty Interactive Multimedia Conferencing Services
- Member of the Institute for the Management of Information Systems
- Minnesota Institute for Minimally Invasive Surgery (est. 2003)
- Montefiore Institute for Minimally Invasive Surgery (Bronx, NY)
- Malout Institute of Management and Information Technology (India)
- Member of the Institute of Musical Instrument Technology
- Most Interesting Man in the World (Dos Equis advertising campaign)
- Macquarie Investment Management Limited (Australia)
- Manuscript Images Markup Language (computing)
- Maritime Information Markup Language
- Multi-Instance Multi-Label (machine learning framwork)
- Music Is My Life