What does MEHRI stand for?
MEHRI stands for Milton and Ethel Harris Research Initiative (York University; Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Master of Education in the Health Professions (Johns Hopkins University)
- Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (CDC anti-bioterrorism draft law)
- Margaret E. Heggan Public Library (Hurffzille, NJ)
- Monomethyl Ether of Hydroquinone
- Mission for Establishment of Human Rights (California)
- Marine Environmental High Risk Areas (UK)
- Mid-Atlantic Environmental Hygiene Resource Center
- Modern European History Research Centre (UK)
- Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development (Korea)
- Maximum Expected Hail Size (meteorology)
- Methodist English High School
- Metro East Humane Society (Edwardsville, IL)
- Metuchen-Edison Historical Society (Metuchen, NJ)
- Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services
- Mt Edgecumbe High School (Alaska)
- Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application (audio amplification)
- Methodist English High School Alumni (Myanmar)
- Master English for Hotel and Tourism (language course)
- Meine Ehre Heißt Treue (German gaming clan)