Here are the top producers as of January 2012 according to statistics published by the International Energy Agency in Paris in millions of barrels per day.
What does MB/D stand for?
MB/D stands for Millions of Barrels per Day
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 136 other meanings of MB/D in our Acronym Attic
- Macroblock-Adaptive Frame/Field (digital television)
- Multi-Band Doherty Power Amplifier (electrical engineering)
- Multi-Band Frequency Selective Surface
- Multi-Band Impedance Inverter Network (electrical engineering)
- Multistage Bayesian Multi-User Detection
- Multi-Band Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Multi-Band Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing Ultra Wideband
- Many-Body Symmetry-Adapted Perturbation Theory
- Model-Based User Interface Development Environment
- Multi-Band Ultra-Wideband
- Willys-Overland or Ford 1/4-ton 4x4 truck (WWII Jeep)
- Megabits per Second
- Megabytes per Second
- Million Bits per Second (aka Megabits per Second)
- Menezo's B2 medium (In vitro fertilization)
- Matchbox 20 (band)
- Mentoring Brother 2 Brother, Inc. (Cedar Hill, TX)
- Multiple 5 Bounds
- Mabelle B. Avery Middle School (Connecticut)
- MacBook Air (Apple notebook computer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company now expects its first-quarter Colombian production volumes to be 23 millions of barrels per day (mbpd), down from 28 mbpd in the fourth quarter.
The deals have the potential to boost Iraq's capacity by millions of barrels per day and make it a rival to top oil producers Saudi Arabia and Russia.