This FPSO has a production capacity of 150 000 barrels of oil per day and 212 million standard cubic feet per day of natural gas.
What does MMSCFD stand for?
MMSCFD stands for Million Standard Cubic Feet per Day (gas distribution)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Master of Management Sciences
- Master of Medical Science
- Missile Monitor Signal Conditioner
- Mitsubishi Motor Sales Caribbean, Inc. (Mitsubishi vehicle distributor for Puerto Rico and the Caribbean)
- Mobile Message Service Center
- Multi-Modal Speech Coder
- Multimedia Messaging Service Center
- Multimedia Messaging Service Center (Comverse)
- Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc.
- Million Standard Cubic Feet (oil industry)
- Million Standard Cubic Feet Gas Per Day (measure of gas daily production reservoir engineering)
- Million Standard Cubic Feet per Hour
- Multi-year Multi-level Secure Communication Infrastructure
- Million Metric Standard Cubic Meters
- Million Metric Standard Cubic Meter Per Day
- Mentored Medical Student in Clinical Research (University of Pittsburgh; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Madison Metropolitan School District (Wisconsin)
- Manpower & Management Services Division
- Mass Memory Storage Device
- Metric Mapping Support Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aramco wants to build a plant which will have a processing capacity of 75 million standard cubic feet per day of gas and a pipeline to feed gas to a power plant in the western port city of Duba.
Al-Nuaimi said, in a press statement, that the new gas field has a flow rate of (10) million standard cubic feet per day, at a depth of 17,700 feet, as well as a gas flow rate of 2.
The EcoElectrica powerplant in Penuelas, which runs the only local liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal, has received clearance by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to make modifications that would allow it to meet about half the demand that the Via Verde pipeline is expected to require, reports Caribbean Business (June 16, 2011): The modifications, which involve adding two vertical shell and tube heat-exchange vaporizers at the LNG terminal, would increase its "regasified LNG send-out" by an additional amount of up to 93 million standard cubic feet per day (MMscf/day), resulting in a total send-out capacity of about 186 MMscf/ day, according to an April 16, 2009 FERC order authorizing the plan.
Under the 20-year deal, the French firm will supply at least 5 million standard cubic feet per day of nitrogen to support sea water injection in Saudi Aramco's oilfields, officials from Saudi Aramco and Air Liquide said during a signing ceremony.
4 million standard cubic feet per day of gas and 318 barrels of condensate per day.
The combined nominal capacity of the initially installed processing facilities will be 98,000 barrels of oil per day, 29,000 barrels of condensate per day, and 31,000 barrels of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) per day together with an NGL train with a nominal capacity of 600 million standard cubic feet per day.
The pipeline, which has cost $420 million for construction, will supply 350 million standard cubic feet per day of natural gas from South Sumatra, a statement from Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong's office said.