NextGen currently offers turn-key biodiesel production plants rated for 5 million gallons per year and 10 million gallons per year, but the modular and continuous-flow aspects of the technology make scaling plants up or down easy and cost-effective.
What does MGY stand for?
MGY stands for Million Gallons per Year
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MGY
We have 1 other meaning of MGY in our Acronym Attic
- Midland Great Western Railway (Ireland)
- Modular Guided Weapon System
- Mario Golf: World Tour (game)
- Microsoft Global Exchange (employee conference)
- Mobile Generation X Pte. Ltd. (est. 2006)
- Montenegro Airlines, Yugoslavia (ICAO code)
- Media Gear XtraDrive Secure (trademark of Mediagear, Inc.)
- Maximum Graded Exercise Test
- [not an acronym] (RMS Titanic radio call sign)
- Milligray (radiation measure)
- Modulated Grating Y-Branch (laser)
- Montgomery Field, Dayton, Ohio (Airport Code)
- Master Gunnery Sergeant
- Martin's Got You Covered (electronics retailer; Portland, OR)
- Make Good Your Escape (band)
- Muslim Girls Youth Group (Islamic Association of Long Island; New York)
- Middle Georgia Youth Ministries
- My God You're Obsessed
- Mike Golding Yacht Racing
- Master Gunnery Sergeant (US Marine Corps)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ethanex said the plant will produce 132 million gallons per year of fuel-grade ethanol in a facility that features patented fractionation technology.
Production at the facility is expected to increase incrementally from an initial 12 million gallons per year in June of 2007 to 36 million gallons per year by November 2007.
Big River Resources owns operates a 40-million-gallon-per-year ethanol plant and is currently expanding to increase its production to 52 million gallons per year.
GBB will initially produce 20 million gallons per year -- a 27-percent increase in total U.