NextGen currently offers turn-key biodiesel production plants rated for 5 million gallons per year and 10 million gallons per year, but the modular and continuous-flow aspects of the technology make scaling plants up or down easy and cost-effective.
What does MGPY stand for?
MGPY stands for Million Gallons Per Year
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Master of Global Policy Studies (degree program)
- Medical Gas Pipeline Systems
- Missile Graphics Planning System (software)
- Molonglo Galactic Plane Survey (MOST Observatory, NSW, Australia)
- Mount Gravatt Photographic Society (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Multi-Item Gamma Poisson Shrinker
- Machine Graded Programming Test
- Macquarie Goodman Property Trust (New Zealand)
- Modular General Purpose Tent System (US Army)
- Maryland Grain Producers Utilization Board
- Maximum Guaranteed Quantity (EU trade)
- Minneapolis Guitar Quartet (Minneapolis, MN)
- Mogadishu, Somalia (Airport Code)
- Monster Girl Quest (game)
- Modified General Question Technique (polygraph testing)
- M. G. Ramachandran (politician in Tamil Nadu, India)
- Magister (Polish university degree)
- Magnoporthe Grissa Repeat
- Major Gene Resistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ethanex said the plant will produce 132 million gallons per year of fuel-grade ethanol in a facility that features patented fractionation technology.
Production at the facility is expected to increase incrementally from an initial 12 million gallons per year in June of 2007 to 36 million gallons per year by November 2007.
Big River Resources owns operates a 40-million-gallon-per-year ethanol plant and is currently expanding to increase its production to 52 million gallons per year.
GBB will initially produce 20 million gallons per year -- a 27-percent increase in total U.