Managing Director of Iran's Natural Gas Storage Company Massoud Samivand told the oil ministry's website that the storage facility could take 10 million cubic meters of gas per day in the first phase while will yield 20 million cubic meters per day when it is needed.
What does MCUM stand for?
MCUM stands for Million Cubic Meters
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCUM
We have 2 other meanings of MCUM in our Acronym Attic
- Metrolina Computer User Group (North Carolina)
- Micturating Cystourethrogram (X-Ray procedures guidelines, UK)
- Military Computer Users Group
- Motorcycle Union of Ireland
- Maine Credit Union League
- Metro Columbus Urban League
- Michigan Credit Union League
- Missile Compartment Upper Level (compartment of a US Navy nuclear submarine)
- Multiple Cutaneous and Uterine Leiomyomata
- Sediment Minimum Cleanup Level (WA state)
- Monroe County United Ministries (Indiana)
- Montana Credit Union Network
- Metastatic Carcinomas of Unknown Origin
- Memphis Center for Urban Partnerships (Memphis, TN)
- Metastatic Carcinoma of Unknown Primary
- Million Connection Updates Per Second
- Marine Corps Uniform Regulations
- Maryland Center for Undergraduate Research (University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Merrylands Centre Urban Revitalisation Project (Australia)
- Missouri Credit Union System
Samples in periodicals archive:
BAKE[pounds sterling] (CyHAN)- As of November 30, SOCAR (State Oil Company of Azerbaijan) transported over 5 million cubic meters of gas per day to Georgia compared to more than 4 million cubic meters, as of Nov 6, SOCAR source told Trend on Friday.
As the first gas storage facility in the Middle East, Serajeh facility has stored up to now 350 to 360 million cubic meters of gas.
The Kyrgyz gas company receives gas under 2 contracts now: 100 million cubic meters of gas from UzTransGas at $290 for 1,000 cubic meters, 300 million cubic meters of gas from KazTransGas at $224 for 1,000 cubic meters.
7 million cubic meters and Barbera 57 million cubic meters, knowing that the dams storage capacity in this region is of 376 million cubic metres.
Director of Water Resources at Homs Province Omar al-Shamali pointed out that thanks to the latest rainfalls, the bulk of Qatena Dam storage reached more than 62 million cubic meters, Tel Housh Dam more than 9 million cubic meters, al-Maziana Dam more than 2 million cubic meters, Tel Dao Dam more than 3 million cubic meters and Zita Dam more than 11 million cubic meters.