By comparison, Miller said, patients who take blood pressure medication such as ACE inhibitors or diuretics can expect a roughly 10 millimeter of mercury reduction in blood pressure.
What does MMHG stand for?
MMHG stands for Millimeter of Mercury
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of MMHG
- Municipal Mental Health Department
- Mid-Michigan Health Development Associates (Midland, Michigan)
- Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Sdn Bhd
- Munitions Materiel Handling Equipment
- Mission Mikocheni Health and Education Network (UN Asia-Pacific Development Information Programme; Dar es Salaam, Tanzania)
- Metropolitan Medical Health Foundation (Kansas City, MO)
- Mixed Mesophytic Hardwood Forest
- Morristown Memorial Health Foundation (New Jersey)
- Multimedia Message Handling Facility
- Manchester Methodist Housing Group (UK)
- Mediterranean Environmental Teletype Broadcast Channel
- Marin Market Heat Index (real estate)
- Market Metrix Hospitality Index
- Market Metrix Hotel Index
- Memphis Mental Health Institute (Tennessee)
- Mendota Mental Health Institution (Wisconsin)
- Multimedia Human Interface Device
- Metro Minor Hockey League (Canada)
- Multiple Minor Histocompatibility Loci
- Mustoe Merriman Herring Levy (marketing; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By comparison, Miller said, patients who take blood pressure medication such as ACE inhibitors or diuretics (so-called "water pills") can expect a roughly 10 millimeter of mercury reduction in blood pressure.
All fixed-dose combinations of an ARB plus hydrochiorothiazide were more cost effective than using an ARB alone, based on the cost per millimeter of mercury of systolic and diastolic blood pressure as well as the cost per percentage of response rate.