In the A'Dhahirah the rain quantity was 40 millimeter in the wilayat of Ibri, 10 millimeter in the wilayat of A'Rustaq in the South Al Batainah, 9 millimeter in the wilayat of Bahla in the A'Dakhiliyah Governorate and 6 millimeter in the wilayat of Baushar in Muscat Governorate.
What does MILIRAD stand for?
MILIRAD stands for Millimeter (Wave) Radar
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MILIRAD
- Milli Gemi Projesi (National Ship Project, Turkey)
- Military Group
- Ministry of Local Government and Regional Administration (Tanzania)
- Michigan League for Human Services
- Medical Industry Leadership Institute (Carlson School of Management; University of Minnesota)
- Meeting Industry Ladies Invitational (California)
- Metronet Information Literacy Initiative (St. Paul, MN)
- Moderately Indebted Low Income Country
- Military Identification
- Mini Infrared Laser Identification Observation Set
- Millimeter Wave Radar Fuze
- Military Integrated Logistics Information System
- Made in Lovely Kin (band)
- Managing Information on Lost Kids (Farmer's Insurance child identification program)
- Medical Affairs Initiative to Leverage Knowledge
- Moments of Intimacy, Laughter and Kinship (photographic competition)
- Mothers Imbued with Lactational Karma (website)
- Multimedia Interaction for Learning and Knowing (est. 2002; EU)
- Middle Island Lighthouse Keepers Association (Rockland, ME)
- Milch Kakao (German chocolate brand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Mianwali, 65 millimetre of rainfall was recorded while in Gujranwala 41 millimetre, Sahiwal 39 millimeter, Faisalabad 25 millimeter, Peshawar 12 millimeter in Lahore and Bahawal Nagar 9 millimeter, Rawalpindi 8 millimeter and in Islamabad, Garhi Dopatta and Okara 2 millimeter of rainfall poured.
9780849382277 Millimeter wave technology in wireless Pan, Lan, and Man.
The company is currently marketing a wearable display product called the Nomad Personal Display based on a scanner chip that is 7 millimeters by 13 millimeters.
Producers like Intel, Applied Materials, and ASM Lithography are moving forward to outfit factories for 300 millimeter wafer production only based upon an optimistic projection of need.
To examine the vicinity of the quasar, dubbed BR 1202-0725, researchers used telescopes operating at millimeter wavelengths to peer deep into space and far back in time.