000 in personal assets and loans from family and friends and $20,000 in award money from the Miller Urban Entrepreneurs Series.
What does MUES stand for?
MUES stands for Miller Urban Entrepreneurs Series (business plan competition)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MUES
We have 4 other meanings of MUES in our Acronym Attic
- Melbourne University Engineering Foundation (Australia)
- Mendon-Upton Education Foundation (est. 2006; Massachusetts)
- Multi-Use Educational Facility
- Mujeres Unidas En Liderazgo (Spanish: Women United in Leadership)
- Monash University English Language Centre (Australia)
- Miss You Even More
- Murdoch University Environmental Science Association
- Malmo University Electronic Publishing (Sweden)
- Master of Urban and Environmental Planning (university degree)
- Murdoch University Energy Research Institute
- Multi-User Environment Server
- Malaysian University English Test
- Mehran University of Engineering and Technology (Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan)
- Miami University Equestrian Team (Oxford, OH)
- Maruti Udyog Employees Union (India)
- Mutual Event (lip sync technology)
- Make-Up Feed
- Mark Up Factor
- Mascot User's Forum
- Material Unaccounted For (nuclear industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Targeting entrepreneurs ages 21-30, the Miller Urban Entrepreneurs Series also features a seminar that travels to cities from coast to coast, offering urban entrepreneurs an opportunity to learn how to showcase and grow their companies.