Although US-led Western allies are flexing their muscles by sending battle ships to the Persian Gulf, Washington's own war game exercise, the Millennium Challenge 2002 (with a price tag of $250 million), underscored its inability to defeat Iran.
What does MC02 stand for?
MC02 stands for Millennium Challenge 2002 (joint field experiment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Military Construction Appropriation Army/Navy/Air Force/Marine Corps
- Mission Computer / Bus Interface Unit
- Military Committee in Chiefs of Staff Session
- Modified Condition / Decision Coverage (software testing)
- Mast Cells per High Powered Field
- Mixed Cellularity or Lymphocyte Depleted
- Military Committee in Permanent Session
- Motorcycle Club/Social Club
- Multi-Code/Variable Spreading Factor
- Master's Commission Wasilla Alaska
- Multi Connector 1
- Mobile Companion 12 (Ericsson's palm top)
- Mobile Companion 16 (Ericsson's palm top)
- Management Computer Controls, Inc
- Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class (US Navy)
- Mech Commander 2 (computer game)
- Mesoscale Compressible Community (meteorology model)
- Midnight Club 2 (gaming)
- Mixed Cryoglobulinemia Type 2
- Model of Colloidal Computing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although American-led Western allies are flexing their muscles by sending battle ships to the Persian Gulf, Washington's own war game exercise, The Millennium Challenge 2002 with a price tag of $250 million, underscored America's inability to defeat Iran.
The Experiment Millennium Challenge 2002 (MC02) was the Nation's premier joint integrating event that brought together live field exercises and computer simulations.
military and civilian personnel will participate in Millennium Challenge 2002, a joint warfighting experiment bringing together both live field forces and computer simulations at various locations from July 24 to August 15, 2002.
Joint Forces Command's larger experiment, Millennium Challenge 2002.
The Millennium Challenge 2002, or MC'02, is sponsored by the U.