Chats wood, Australia: New Holland Publishers Pty Limited, 2011 - AR 190-12, Military Working Dog Program - DA Pain 190-12, Military Working Dog Program - FM 3-19.
What does K-9 stand for?
K-9 stands for Military Working Dog Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of K-9
- Kernighan and Ritchie (computer scientists; also used to refer to their book "The C Programming Language")
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Kernighan and Ritchie (C Programming Language, 2nd Edition)
- Kali Und Salz (German retailer)
- Kashif and Shanghai (football tournament)
- Distribution Coefficient
- Kindergarten through 12th Grade (US)
- Kindergarten to Seventh Grade (education)
- Canine (Dog)
- Canine Unit (of a police department)
- Kids to Adults (former ESRB game rating, 6 yrs. and up)
- Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children (cognitive ability test)
- Knife Browning Automatic Rifle
- Kaufman Brief Intelligence Tests
- Kilo Bits Per Second
- The Day on which a Convoy(K) System Is Introduced or is due to be Introduced On
- k-Extended Greedy Algorithm
- K-band Follow-On Satellite
- Kiddie Formal Thought Disorder Rating Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eli, who was trained in the military working dog program at Lackland, is reportedly the second military working dog the Marines discharged to permit adoption by a fallen handler's family.
The Military Working Dog Program teams have supported Department of State, U.