forces had fewer military transition teams and partnering units available to track ISF engineers, making it difficult to track the activities of each Iraqi Army field engineer regiment.
What does MiTT stand for?
MiTT stands for Military Transition Team (US DoD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MiTT
We have 19 other meanings of MiTT in our Acronym Attic
- Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery Interest Group (Springfield, IL)
- Microscopic Traffic Simulator
- Management of Information Technology Security Standard (Canada)
- Medically Induced Trauma Support Services (Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts)
- Minority Institutions Technology Support Services
- MNSCU (Minnesota State Colleges and Universities) Instructional Technology Support Services
- Mitsui & Co. (various locations)
- Maritime Integrated Tailored Training (USN)
- Metal/Insulator Tunnel Transistor
- Microcomputer Intelligence for Technical Training
- Ministry of International Trade and Technology (Japan)
- Mobile Implementation Training Team (US FEMA)
- Mobile Integrated Tactical Terminal (Army)
- Michigan Training & Technical Assistance Collaborative
- Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review (academic journal)
- Michelin India Tamilnadu Tyres Pvt. Ltd.
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology Transfer for Rural Areas (Maharashtra, India)
- Malta Information Technology and Training Services Ltd
- Market Index Target Term Securities
- Melbourne Institute Tax and Transfer Simulator (University of Melbourne; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thousands of Soldiers and hundreds of units have deployed in support of Operations Enduring Freedom, Iraqi Freedom, and New Dawn to conduct training under a myriad of transition teams, including military transition teams (MiTTs), embedded training teams (ETTs), police transition teams (PTTs), special police transition teams (SPTTs), operational mentor liaison teams (OMLTs), validation training teams (VTTs), and border transition teams (BTTs).
military transition teams that train Iraqi forces will remain at posts within the city, but U.
Jones, SC, USN, Military Transition Team Advisor (Contracting, Logistics, Finance and Maintenance), Multi-National Security Transition Command--Iraq (MNSTC-I), Iraqi National Counter-Terrorism Task Force (INCTF) during Operation Iraqi Freedom, June 2007 to June 2008.
Military Transition team Soldier were killed yesterday in a small-arms fire attack while conducting a humanitarian assistance operation near Biaj.