Yet the composite would allow enough water vapor to move through to meet military standards for comfort, the team reports in the Dec.
What does MIL-STD stand for?
MIL-STD stands for Military Standard
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Military Standard
- Military Training
- Man in the Loop-Air to Air System Performance Evaluation Model
- Military Specification for Electronic Equipment
- Military Handbook
- Military Specification for Planned Maintenance
- Military Performance Specification
- Military Simulation
- Military Support Online Network
- Military Specification
- Make It Like the Damn Drawing, for Once, Please!
- Military Rule of Evidence
- Maryland Industrial Land Act
- Mercado Integrado Latinoamericano (Spanish: Latin American Integrated Market)
- Merritt Island Launch Annex (NASA)
- Merritt Island Launch Area
- Mortgage Investment Lending Associates (Mountlake Terrace, WA; est. 1984)
- Mountain Island Lake Association (Charlotte, NC)
- Multilevel Immune Learning Algorithm
- Military Abduction (conspiracy theory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
JG-PP, JCAA, and NASA recently completed Institute for Printed Circuits IPC, Association Connecting Electronics Industries, Class 3 testing, using Military Standard MIL-STD-810 requirements on three leading lead-free solders being substituted in worldwide electronic systems to aid in determining potential impacts to DoD systems.
DoD or Federal specifications/standards * Military specifications (MIL-PRF-xxx and MIL-DTL-xxx) * Military standards * Military handbooks * Commercial item descriptions (CDs) * Data item descriptions (DIDs) [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] From the DSP home page, click ONLINE SPECS in the banner on the left-hand side of the screen.
The principles in that baseline military standard (and later revisions) are still valid.
A wide array of military standard tents, I including parts breakdowns with NSNs, price links, photos and drawings, and points of contact for more information.
We strongly encourage the guidance of a Transportation Engineering Agency engineer to support any transportability test scenario from Military Standard 810, Military Standard 209, and MTMC Transportation Engineering Agency's modal pamphlet series 55-19 through 55-24.
This modified five-day course emphasizes more the FMS process, the fundamental Department of Defense logistics structure, the Department of Defense provisioning process, interpreting the logistics reports and status documents sent to the customer, acquiring and interpreting catalog data, publications support, maintenance support, acquiring non-standard items and basic military standard requisitioning and issue procedures.