RISALPUR -- Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Pervaiz Kayani said on Wednesday that new military requirements have increased the importance of collaboration between the Pakistan Army and the Air Force.
What does MR(A) stand for?
MR(A) stands for Military Requirement (Armament)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Military Research & Analysis (Defence & Aerospace Publishing Services (Switzerland))
- Manufacturing Research and Development
- Minasi Research & Development
- Maintenance Repair & Environmental
- Market Research & Economics
- Marketing Requirements and Objectives
- Maintenance, Rehabilitation, and Repair
- M. Rosenblatt & Son, Inc. (Naval architects)
- Milwaukee, Racine and Troy Railroad (model railroading)
- Mississippi River and Tributaries
- Mouse Rosette Positive Cell
- Mouse Rosette Negative Cell
- Minefield Report 1
- Multi-Reference-Averaged Coupled Pair Functional
- Multi-Radio Backbone Synthesis Algorithm
- Multi-Reference Contracted Configuration Interaction
- Multi-Reference Coupled Cluster Single Discharge
- Muli-Role - Common Data Link (US DoD)
- Multi-Reference Coupled-Electron-Pair Approximation
- Multi-Reference Coupled-Electron-Pair Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the paper, Kayani also stressed that Pakistan alone would decide the timing of any offensive in the tribal region according to its military requirements.
By using off-the-shelf technology, even if it needs modifications to military requirements, Tubbs and his staff are able to short-circuit the traditional acquisition process that can take years rather than weeks or months or even years to get equipment to the troops.
Fuji's Synapse has roots deep into military requirements.
In a newspaper interview, the general explained that the army could defend Northern Israel without the Golan Heights being a military requirement.
Port authorities worked hard to meet military requirements while continuing to conduct brisk commercial shipping operations.