He is now employed as a contractor for Military Professional Resources Incorporated (MPRI), where he serves as a military analyst at the U.
What does MPRI stand for?
MPRI stands for Military Professional Resources Incorporated (Alexandria, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPRI
We have 12 other meanings of MPRI in our Acronym Attic
- Moto Pompe Remorquable Grande Puissance (French: Moto Towable Great Power Pump; fire truck)
- Ministère de la Pêche et des Ressources Halieutiques (French: Ministry for Fish and Fisheries Resources, Algeria)
- Moviendo Personas de Recursos Humanos (Spanish: Moving People Human Resources; Guatemala)
- Missouri Paint Ranch Horse Association
- Murdi Paaki Regional Housing Corporation (Australia)
- Mannose 6-Phosphate Receptor, Cation-Independent
- Member of the Plastics and Rubber Institute (UK)
- Michigan Prison Reentry Initiative
- Midwest Proton Radiotherapy Institute
- Military Professional Resources Inc.
- Multiphoton Resonance Ionization
- Member of the Public Relations Institute of Australia
- Massachusetts Pensions Reserve Investment Management Board (Boston, MA, USA)
- Mammography Program Reporting and Information System
- Media Player Remote Interfacing Specification
- Military Personnel Record Jacket (Army)
- Massively Parallel Richardson-Lucy (mathematical algorithm)
- Master of Public Relations (degree; Australia)
- Master Parts Reference List
- Mechanical Properties Research Laboratory (Georgia Institute of Technology; Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Croatian forces also receive material and tactical assistance from Military Professional Resources Incorporated (MPRI), a quasi-private military intelligence firm in Virginia often used to carry out "deniable" missions for the U.
Croatia and Bosnia each hired Military Professional Resources Incorporated (MPRI) to help professionalize, train, and equip their armed forces in 1995.
Croatia and Bosnia each hired Military Professional Resources Incorporated (MPRI, another U.