Our Government will carefully review and consider this report as we continue to improve military procurement and focus on maximizing its economic benefits for Canadian families.
What does MIP/A/N/AF stand for?
MIP/A/N/AF stands for Military Procurement (Appropriation), Army/Navy/Air Force
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Multi-Annual Indicative Programme
- Multichannel Interface Processor (Cisco)
- Multilateral Interoperability Program
- Multim In Parvum
- Multimedia Information Processing (course; various locations)
- Multimission Interactive Picture
- Multipath Intensity Profile
- Multum in Parvum (Latin: many in one)
- Macrophage Inflammatory Protein-2
- Mobile Internet Protocol Regional Registration
- Message Input/Message Output
- Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1
- Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 2
- Mobility for IPv4 Working Group (IETF)
- Mobility for IPv6 Working Group (IETF)
- Mackinac Island Preservation Association
- Maize Industry Procurement Association (Taiwan)
- Malawi Investment Promotion Agency
- Management of Intellectual Property Assets (American Intellectual Property Law Association)
- Manifattura Italiana Pavimenti Artistici (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Right now criticising Canadian military procurement practices is a little too much like shooting fish in a barrel.
95 Hardcover HD3861 Giallourakis, a legal consultant on military procurement and lecturer on federal contracting, untangles the red tape and complexities of contracting with the federal government.
military procurement officials they hired as consultants or executives.
I'm sure those who have been involved in large military procurement projects would have also recognised this mindset, where a procession of military personnel see it as a opportunity for promotion if they reinvent what was decided before they arrived.