He said all Airmen should take ownership of their military records by reviewing them approximately every six months to ensure their personnel source documents are current and in their officer selection records and the military personnel data system.
What does MilPDS stand for?
MilPDS stands for Military Personnel Data System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Marine Integrated Logistics System
- Military Operation
- Mid-Latitude Ecosystems as Sources and Sinks for Atmospheric Oxidants
- Minor Leage Paintball (league)
- Mitogen-Induced Lymphocyte Proliferation
- Mixed Integer Linear Problem (mathematics)
- Mixed-Integer Linear Programming
- Monash Interview for Liaison Psychiatry (psychosomatic medicine)
- Military Personnel Accounting Activity
- Military Personnel Accounting Center
- Military Personnel
- United States Army Military Personnel Center
- Military Personnel
- Military Personnel Information System
- Military Personnel Manual (USN)
- Military Personnel Office
- Magnetic Indoor Local Positioning System (vision impaired navigation system)
- Mixed-Integer Linear Program Solver
- Multidimensional Index of Life Quality
- Military Qualified
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contract also maximizes efficiency of current operations by consolidating efforts previously provided by 27 different contracts primarily involving support for the Military Personnel Data System and other legacy information technology systems.
AROWs interfaces with the General Accounting and Finance System (GAFS), the Military Personnel Data System (MilPDS), the Commanders' Resource Integration System (CRIS) and the Integrated Military Personnel System (IMPS).
ARPC officials are working with counterparts at the Air Force Personnel Center at Randolph Air Force Base, Texas, to add a field into the Military Personnel Data System so Citizen Airmen can see their estimated retired pay date.
Airmen will receive annual e-mail notifications near their birth dates advising them to review electronic records maintained in the military personnel data system.
Because the team members aren't physically connected to their computers and the military personnel data system, they are unable to research specific questions on site.
Personnel contact information was also securely accessed from both the Military Personnel Data System and Defense Civilian Personnel Data System.