The Military Operations Research Society (MORS) 2010 Education and Professional Development Colloquium will be held from 14 to 15 April 2010 at the Army Logistics University at Fort Lee, Virginia.
What does MORS stand for?
MORS stands for Military Operations Research Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MORS
We have 20 other meanings of MORS in our Acronym Attic
- Managing Occupational Road Risk
- Medical Operations Readiness Review (US NASA)
- Memory Overhead Reduction Ratio
- Morristown National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Municipal Officials for Redevelopment Reform (Irvine, CA)
- Management of Regulatory Submissions (Canada)
- Management, Orientation, Reinforcement and Support (training)
- McGill Object Relations Scale (psychology)
- Middle Office Reporting System (trading control)
- Milestones of Recovery Scale (mental health)
- Military Operations Research Symposium
- Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics and Economics
- Metal-Organic Research for Semiconductor Epitaxy
- Multigroup Oak Ridge Stochastic Experiment (physics)
- Mortgage Loan Servicing Software (daily cash accounting, multiple escrow fund management)
- Markham Old Timer's Recreational Slo-pitch League
- Mobilization Reserve Stockage List
- Military Operations Research Society Symposium
- Minimum Operating Residential Security Standards
- Met Office Road Surface Temperature Model (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Military Operations Research Society Report (2000) The findings and recommendations in this report were, again, not new or surprising.