Andrew Anderson, Military Officers Association of America Professionalism Award * CWO2 Francisco Marigundon, Navy Supply Corps Foundation Leadership Award Fourth Battalion Honor Graduate and Leadership Management Excellence Awardee, Ens.
What does MOAA stand for?
MOAA stands for Military Officers Association of America (formerly The Retired Officers Association, TROA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOAA
We have 9 other meanings of MOAA in our Acronym Attic
- Motor Oil Additive
- Mount Olympus Academy (Joan Holub Goddess Girls series)
- Mouse Anatomy Ontology
- Move on Already
- Moyen-Orient et Afrique (French: Middle East and Africa)
- Municipality Of Anchorage
- Museum of Art
- Union Ministry of Agriculture (India)
- Mall of America Associates (Minnesota)
- Mid Ohio Amber Alert (Powell, OH)
- Ministry of Amerindian Affairs (Guyana)
- Ministry of Atolls Administration (Maldives)
- Mother of All Adware
- Modified Observer's Assessment of Awareness/Sedation Scale
- Military Officers Association of America Ladies
- Mother Of All Acronym Lists (Paul Terpstra)
- Minority Organization of Architecture Art and Planning (Cornell University; student advancement group)
- Mother of All Auction Searches
- Military Officers Association of America Scholarship Fund
- Management of Aggressive Behavior (NANA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Picard Post 234 in Northborough, Veterans of Foreign Wars, Disabled American Veterans, Korean War Veterans, Battle of the Bulge Association, Military Officers Association of America, The Order of the Purple Heart and the 82nd Airborne Division Association LTG James M.
Representatives from each unit received a plaque as well as a cash award from the Military Officers Association of America.
is hosted by the Military Officers Association of America (MOAA), an organization known for its 58-year-old program to assist officers and warrant officers in their transition from the military to civilian careers, and Corporate Gray.
director of government relations of the Military Officers Association of America added, "The last thing troops in combat should have to worry about is whether their sick spouse or child can find a doctor to treat them.
THE Military Officers Association of America now offers the Vanguard 529 College Savings Plan to officers and enlisted members to provide them a low-cost way to save for a child's or grandchild's college education.
But the Military Officers Association of America endorsed the consolidation of active duty and reserve programs and closing the gap in benefits--as well as allowing reservists to use benefits for 10 years after they leave the service, a provision already extended to active-duty veterans.