The community based warrior transition units are designed to facilitate a smooth transition from a Military Treatment Facility to a community based setting closer to their home so they can be with their family, friends, and caregivers, while still receiving medical and psychological care, at either a Military Medical Treatment Facility or TRICARE approved provider.
What does MMTF stand for?
MMTF stands for Military Medical Treatment Facility
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MMTF
We have 6 other meanings of MMTF in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-Missouri Traditional Dancers (Columbia, MO)
- Miniaturized Munition Technology Demonstration
- Mixmaster Throwdown (event promotions company; Lisle, IL)
- Multimodal Transportation District
- Maritime Municipal Training and Development Board (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Murine Mammary Tumor Epithelial Cells
- Multimedia Telephony (communication services)
- Macromolecular Transmission Format
- Maya's Music Therapy Fund
- Miami Medical Team Foundation, Inc. (Miami, FL)
- Minneapolis Music Teachers Forum
- Mobile Management Task Force
- Multi-Modal Terminating Fax
- Mid-Michigan Technicians Group (Midland, Michigan)
- Midwest Municipal Transmission Group (public power consortium; various locations)
- Mass Media and Technology Hall (Western Kentucky University; Bowling Green, KY)
- Metropolitan Management Transport Holdings (Jamaica)
- Major Metropolitan Transportation Investment (various locations)
- Maritime Moving Target Indicator (unmanned aircraft systems)
- Martin-Marietta Technologies Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Possible additional contributions such as Operational Mentor and Liaison Teams (OMLT) and/or a Role Two Military Medical Treatment Facility are unlikely to be included in this round, but remain possibilities for 2009.
A healthcare practitioner is granted clinical privileges to practice in a military medical treatment facility by the credentials committee, under the authority of the facility commander.
Today, every military medical treatment facility on land or sea has the benefits of large-volume purchasing and coordinated procurement.