Customers fund the reserve members' active-duty costs with working capital funds on a Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request.
What does MIPR stand for?
MIPR stands for Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MIPR
We have 13 other meanings of MIPR in our Acronym Attic
- Ministerial Interim Planning Policy Statements (UK)
- Minorities in Public Policy Studies (University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- McMaster Institute for Polymer Production Technology (McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada)
- Manhattan Institute for Policy Research
- Member of the Institute of Public Relations
- Migration Plan Report
- Military Interagency Procurement Request
- Military Interagency Procurement Requisition
- Military Interagency Purchase Request
- Military Interdepartmental Procurement Request
- Military Intergovernmental Purchase Request
- Ministry of Industry and Primary Resources (Brunei)
- Multi-Interagency Procurement Request
- Money in Politics Research Action Project (Portland, OR)
- Material Improvement Project Review Board
- Midwest Interstate Passenger Rail Commission
- Manufactured Imports Promotion Organization (Japan)
- Monash International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (Australia)
- Morrison Institute for Population and Resources Studies
- Macedonian Interbank Payment System
Samples in periodicals archive:
SDDC sends JMC a military interdepartmental purchase request for each container approved for repair, and JMC forwards the funds to the appropriate depot.
Reimbursables involve exchanges of goods and services in which the seller uses his or her organization's own funds and gets reimbursed by the buyer, usually through a military interdepartmental purchase request (MIPR).
Texas * Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request Team.
The Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) is the document used to transfer funds.