We, at the TRADOC Culture Center (TCC), are proud of this special issue of the Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin featuring articles from the cutting edge in the field of applied military anthropology.
What does MIPB stand for?
MIPB stands for Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin (Journal for intelligence professionals published by the US Army Intelligence Center)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MIPB
We have 2 other meanings of MIPB in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts Invasive Plant Advisory Group
- Mauritius Institute of Public Administration and Management
- Moderate Income Purchase Assistance Program (Arlington County, VA)
- Maryland Institute for Policy Analysis and Research (University of Maryland, Baltimore County)
- Michelson Interferometer for Passive Atmospheric Sounding
- Mixed-Initiative Planning and Scheduling
- Medical Image Processing Analysis and Visualization
- Member of the Institute of Professional Auctioneers and Valuers
- Medical Institute of Palm Beach (Greenacres, FL)
- Merkataritza Indartzeko Plan Berezia (Basque: Special Commercial Revitalization Plan)
- Miejska i Powiatowa Biblioteka Publiczna (Polish: Municipal and Regional Public Library; Poland)
- Manchester Institute for Popular Culture (UK)
- Master Ice Protection Control
- Mercer Island Presbyterian Church (Mercer Island, WA)
- Michigan Invasive Plant Council
- Mobile Imaging and Printing Consortium
- Modular Imperfect Coverage
- Migraine in Primary Care Advisors (UK)
- Manila International Psychic Congress Inc.
- Mass Injected Pre-Compressor Cooled (turbojet engine booster technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fast, "Open Source Intelligence," Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin Volume 31, Number 4: 2.
Taylor's previous doctrinal literature works include: FM 34-1, Intelligence Operation; FM 34-25-3, All-Source Analysis System and the Analysis and Control Element; three Special Texts on Objective Force division and brigade intelligence operations; a series of studies on the doctrinal implications of the Distributed Common Ground System-Army; and several articles in the Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin.
This issue of the Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin focuses on one aspect of assessment, battlefield visualization.
By the time you receive this copy of the Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin (MIPB), much more detailed information on the Army's exit strategy should be available.
This edition of the Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin (MIPB) focuses on many aspects of HLS.
Enlisted Actions For this issue of the Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin (MIPB), I have elected to provide a few notes to highlight the importance of communication during this period of Army Transformation.
This issue of the Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin (MIPB) focuses on the operations of the U.