This act defined eligible beneficiaries in the Military Health Services System and ensured that the dependents of active duty members would be provided care from civilian sources at government expense.
What does MHSS stand for?
MHSS stands for Military Health Services System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MHSS
We have 26 other meanings of MHSS in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota High School Rodeo Association, Inc.
- Midwest Hazardous Substance Research Center (US EPA)
- Midwest High Speed Rail Coalition (formerly Midwest High Speed Rail Association)
- Minnesota Highway Safety and Research Center
- Mental Health Services Research, Evaluation, and Training Program (University of Hawaii)
- Mental Health Services Research Program
- Multi-Group Hot Standby Router Protocol
- Malayan High School of Science (est. 2005; Manila, Philippines)
- Materials Handling Support System
- Melvyn Henaughan Safety Services (UK)
- Monk's Hill Secondary School (Singapore)
- Mt. Hood Snow Sports (website)
- Musgrave Hill State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Mid-Hudson School Study Council (New Paltz, NY)
- Mount Hood Summer Ski Camp (Oregon)
- Michigan High School Softball Coaches Association
- Message Handling Services Sybase Ds
- Mercy High School San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Metrocrest Home School Support Group (Texas)
- Military Health System Support Initiatives
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under-Covered After the Dayton Daily News published a seven-part series on problems in military medicine last October, officials of the Defense Department Office of Health Affairs appeared before congressional committees and veterans' groups and acknowledged that problems had developed in the 115 hospitals and medical centers and 471 clinics that make up the Military Health Services System.