We have embraced transparency in our operations and look forward to programs such as Military Flight Operations Quality Assurance (MFOQA) coming on line so we further can enhance our effectiveness.
What does MFOQA stand for?
MFOQA stands for Military Flight Operations Quality Assurance (USAF)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Member of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine (various organizations)
- MLRS Family of Munitions (US Army)
- Multi-national Force and Observers Medal
- MLRS Family of Munitions/Submunitions
- More Friends of Mineral Town (video game)
- Metal Film Over Nanosphere (physical chemistry)
- Midwest Fiber Optic Network
- Maintenance Free Operating Period
- Major Facilities Operations Plan (NASA)
- Missile Firing Order Patch Panel
- Mysterious Flame of Queen Loana (Umberto Eco novel)
- Maxilofacial and Oral Surgery (Wits University; South Africa)
- Mixed Function Oxidases System (cell research enzymes)
- Mixed Function Oxygenase System (cell research enzymes)
- Mongolian Foundation for Open Society (Soros Foundation)
- Multi-Function Operation System (Operations Support System)
- Multi-Functional Operator's Seat (military helicopters)
- Multi-Functional Optical System
- Music from Outer Space
- Medial Fascicles of the Optic Tract (neurology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Helicopter Anti-Submarine Squadron Light 41 (HSL-41) is in the midst of a proof-of-concept demonstration of a new knowledge-management process known as military flight operations quality assurance (MFOQA).
AD1 (AW) Eduardo Gonzalez of VFA-83 and CWO Mike Koropatniski of the Canadian Flight Safety Armament and Maintenance office both liked the session on the Military Flight Operations Quality Assurance (MFOQA) program.
Mike Williamson, program manager for NavAir's Air Combat Readiness program office said, "The Military Flight Operations Quality Assurance Program is a concept of operations that provides the warfighter with timely and quantitative information regarding aircrew and system performance.