Participants examined several disaster scenarios at sea and possible responses, Brigadier General Aurelio Baladad, Philippine military deputy chief for operations, said.
What does MILDEP stand for?
MILDEP stands for Military Deputy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MILDEP
- Military Aircraft
- Milk Income Loss Contract Extension
- Michigan Institute of Laundering and Drycleaning (Lansing, MI)
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression (medical procedure)
- Miscellaneous Interstitial Lung Disease (non-characterized lung disease)
- Mnemonic Induction of Lucid Dreams
- Multiple Increase, Linear Decrease Algorithm
- Military Damage Assessment Team
- Military Deception
- Military Department
- Military Department
- Mothers-in-Law Do Everything Wrong
- Mars Immunoassay Life Detection Instrument (NASA Astrobiology Institute propsosal)
- Mission Interministérielle de Lutte contre la Drogue et la Toxicomanie (French: Interministerial Mission for the Fight against Drugs and Drug Addiction)
- Master of International Law and Economics (World Trade Institute; graduate degree)
- Medication Information Line for the Elderly
- Metadata Image Library Exploitation
- Metropolitan Institute for Leadership in Education (University Park, IL)
- Minnesota Institute of Legal Education
- Mobile! Intensive Learning Experience (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Phillips, principal military deputy to the assistant secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics and Technology); Donna Ponce, procurement contracting officer, Army Contracting Command, Rock Island; Maryellen Lukac, director of business management and project manager, Combat Ammunition Systems; Rene Kiebler, deputy project manager and program manager (PM), Combat Ammunition Systems; Under Secretary Kendall; Martin Moratz, conventional ammunition division, PM, Combat Ammunition Systems; Aaron Rappaport, acquisition manager, PM, Combat Ammunition Systems; and Ronald Rapka, retired acquisition manager, PM, Combat Ammunition Systems.
George Harris, assistant military deputy to the assistant secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology.
Each has a military deputy commander to oversee military operations and a civilian deputy to the commander from the State Department to oversee civil-military activities.
In Haiti, USSOUTHCOM's Military Deputy Commander Lieutenant General P.
The Bulgaria military deputy chief, Minko Kavaldjiev, is leading a delegation to Belgrade, in a continuing program of cooperation with the Serbian military.
Mark Shackelford, the military deputy to the Air Force's assistant secretary for acquisition, told the magazine.