GAO (1) assessed the extent to which DOD's guidance addressed the Act's requirements and how the guidance was implemented and (2) determined the status of actions taken by the military departments pursuant to DOD's guidance.
What does MILDEPT stand for?
MILDEPT stands for Military Department
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Milk Income Loss Contract Extension
- Michigan Institute of Laundering and Drycleaning (Lansing, MI)
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression (medical procedure)
- Miscellaneous Interstitial Lung Disease (non-characterized lung disease)
- Mnemonic Induction of Lucid Dreams
- Multiple Increase, Linear Decrease Algorithm
- Military Damage Assessment Team
- Military Deception
- Military Department
- Military Deputy
- Mothers-in-Law Do Everything Wrong
- Mars Immunoassay Life Detection Instrument (NASA Astrobiology Institute propsosal)
- Mission Interministérielle de Lutte contre la Drogue et la Toxicomanie (French: Interministerial Mission for the Fight against Drugs and Drug Addiction)
- Master of International Law and Economics (World Trade Institute; graduate degree)
- Medication Information Line for the Elderly
- Metadata Image Library Exploitation
- Metropolitan Institute for Leadership in Education (University Park, IL)
- Minnesota Institute of Legal Education
- Mobile! Intensive Learning Experience (various schools)
- Motorcyclists Improving Legislative Effectiveness
Samples in periodicals archive:
works in a small government office with five other government employees, three of whom are detailed from the military departments.
Byline: Rebecca Nolan The Register-Guard Plane tickets will be provided to Oregon National Guard soldiers who cannot afford to pay their own way home from a training camp in Louisiana to see family before going to Iraq, an official with the Oregon Military Department said Tuesday.
OSD and the military departments have implemented a number of statutory requirements aimed at improving their processes for acquiring software-intensive systems.
Using the recomputed values, the deputy director of the P & E Policy Office will assert to the military department assistant secretaries for financial management and comptroller; the director of management, special operations acquisition and logistics center for USSOCOM; and the director of DTRA that the military equipment reported for their respective component was valued properly.