Speaking at the Military Communications Conference 2006, England called rapid technological change, and particularly the ways it can be abused, "the fundamental technical and operational challenge of our time.
What does MILCOM stand for?
MILCOM stands for Military Communications Conference
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MILCOM
- Modified Intermediate Load Cycle
- Montreal International Language Centre (Canada)
- Matrix-Induced Liver Cell Aggregates
- Member, Institute of Legal Cashiers and Administrators (UK)
- Military Capability
- Military Cash Awards Program
- Multicultural Independent Living Center of Boston (Massachusetts)
- Management Information Control Program Liaison Officer
- Mine-Like Contact
- Military Communications
- Military Communications Satellite
- Military Construction
- Military Commercial off the Shelf
- Military Aircraft
- Milk Income Loss Contract Extension
- Michigan Institute of Laundering and Drycleaning (Lansing, MI)
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression (medical procedure)
- Miscellaneous Interstitial Lung Disease (non-characterized lung disease)
- Mnemonic Induction of Lucid Dreams
- Multiple Increase, Linear Decrease Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
Until the military figures out how to defeat its adversaries in this battle space, "we're not going to win the global war on terrorism," she said at a military communications conference.
Speaking at a three-day military communications conference, Lt.