diplomatic cables obtained by WikiLeaks as saying a strategic assessment of China's military spending for 2006 by several of Australia's intelligence agencies concluded that China was building a military capability well beyond its priorities of self-defense and preventing independence of rival Taiwan.
What does MILCAP stand for?
MILCAP stands for Military Capability
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MILCAP
- Massena Independent Living Center (New York)
- Mennonite Indian Leaders Council
- Metal-Induced Lateral Crystallization
- Milk Income Loss Contract
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera (photography)
- Modified Implementation of the LINC (Linear Amplification Using Nonlinear Components) Concept
- Modified Intermediate Load Cycle
- Montreal International Language Centre (Canada)
- Matrix-Induced Liver Cell Aggregates
- Member, Institute of Legal Cashiers and Administrators (UK)
- Military Cash Awards Program
- Multicultural Independent Living Center of Boston (Massachusetts)
- Management Information Control Program Liaison Officer
- Mine-Like Contact
- Military Communications
- Military Communications Conference
- Military Communications Satellite
- Military Construction
- Military Commercial off the Shelf
- Military Aircraft
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- The Iranian Army's massive military drills demonstrate the country's high military capability and power, an Iranian lawmaker stressed on Tuesday.
When the UK first committed itself to military interdependence - prior to the First World War - the risks and potential costs were seen to be mitigated only by ensuring that the UK maintained a relatively strong military capability.
It is designed to meet the needs of defense industry acquisition managers in today's dynamic environment, providing the latest information related to: * Defense acquisition policy for weapons and information technology systems, including discussion of the DoD 5000 series (directive and instruction) and the CJCS 3170 series (instruction and manual) * Defense transformation initiatives related to systems acquisition * Defense acquisition procedures and processes * The planning, programming, budgeting, and execution process and the congressional budget process * The relationship between the determination of military capability needs, resource allocation, science and technology activities, and acquisition programs.