GII) is pleased to announce a new market research report, “The Global Military Aircraft Market 2011-2012” by ICD Research.
What does MILCRAFT stand for?
MILCRAFT stands for Military Aircraft
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Military Capability
- Military Cash Awards Program
- Multicultural Independent Living Center of Boston (Massachusetts)
- Management Information Control Program Liaison Officer
- Mine-Like Contact
- Military Communications
- Military Communications Conference
- Military Communications Satellite
- Military Construction
- Military Commercial off the Shelf
- Milk Income Loss Contract Extension
- Michigan Institute of Laundering and Drycleaning (Lansing, MI)
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression (medical procedure)
- Miscellaneous Interstitial Lung Disease (non-characterized lung disease)
- Mnemonic Induction of Lucid Dreams
- Multiple Increase, Linear Decrease Algorithm
- Military Damage Assessment Team
- Military Deception
- Military Department
- Military Deputy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: PAUL CLARKSON FOREIGN military aircraft cost taxpayers more than EUR1million a year.
just off Highway 50 at the Pueblo Memorial Airport, is where you'll find the Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum, a gem of an aircraft museum for military aircraft enthusiasts, and they need your help to make a great museum even better.
Exploding wires are listed as a possible factor in the crash of a navy jet in 1986 and in at least a dozen other cases in which military aircraft have faced a power loss or fire but managed to land safely.