The meeting was attended by Chief of Staff Major General Shaikh Daij bin Salman Al Khalifa, Inspector General Major General Abdullah Hassan Al Nuaimi, General Command Court Director Major General Yussef Ahmed Al Jalahma, Military Advisor Major General Shaikh Abdulaziz bin Ahmed Al Khalifa, Military Advisor and Acting Defence Ministry Undersecretary Brigadier Shaikh Salman bin Khalid Al Khalifa and Military Public Prosecutor Colonel Dr.
What does MILAD stand for?
MILAD stands for Military Advisor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MILAD
- Make It Like the Damn Drawing, for Once, Please!
- Military Rule of Evidence
- Maryland Industrial Land Act
- Mercado Integrado Latinoamericano (Spanish: Latin American Integrated Market)
- Merritt Island Launch Annex (NASA)
- Merritt Island Launch Area
- Mortgage Investment Lending Associates (Mountlake Terrace, WA; est. 1984)
- Mountain Island Lake Association (Charlotte, NC)
- Multilevel Immune Learning Algorithm
- Military Abduction (conspiracy theory)
- Mission de Lutte Antidrogue (French anti-drug unit)
- Megacity Initiative: Local and Global Research Observations
- Militärakademie an der EHT Zürich (Swiss military educational institution)
- Military Air Lines of Communication
- Metacomputing in Large Asynchronous Networks (joint project; Arizona State University and New York University)
- Missile Infantry Light Anti-Tank
- Multihoming by Internet Protocol Layer Address Rewriting
- Military Assistant to the President
- Military Led Academic Training (Trinidad & Tobago programme)
- Microwave Lifted Airplane Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
military advisors in harm's way and 63 Blackhawk and Huey helicopters into the hands of a military notorious for human rights abuses.
Yet, once Bush decided to fight, it was Powell's job as chairman (the principal military advisor to the president) to carry out the wishes of his civilian boss.