uk MILFORD Haven Port Authority (MHPA) has made three new appointments to its board.
What does MHPA stand for?
MHPA stands for Milford Haven Port Authority (Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire; Wales, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MHPA
We have 7 other meanings of MHPA in our Acronym Attic
- Museum of the History of Photography (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Muskoka Heritage Place (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Monster Hunter Portable 2nd (gaming)
- Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (gaming)
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (gaming)
- Mast Head Power Amplifier (cellular)
- Master of Health Policy and Administration (Washington)
- Medicaid Health Plans of America (Washington, DC)
- Mental Health Parity Act of 1996
- Mental Health Procedures Act (Pennsylvania; est. 1976)
- Multiple Habitat Planning Area (California)
- Mental Health Planning and Advisory Council
- Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008
- Mental Health Promotion Action Link (western Australia)
- Malaysian Health Promotion Board (est. 2006)
- Mat Hoffman's Pro Bmx (game)
- Montmartre Highlanders Pipe Band (France)
- Morgan Hill Pony Baseball (Morgan Hill, CA)
- Maine Heritage Policy Center (Portland, ME)
- Maine Historic Preservation Commission (est. 1971)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Milford Haven Port Authority launched a High Court action to try to stop a two-day strike by pilots and launch crew members on Thursday and Friday.
A number of vessels were directed by the Port Control unit of the Milford Haven Port Authority to deal with the emergency, including three tug boats, Port Authority vessels and other rescue boats.
THE successful bidder for a pounds 5m contract to install new lock gates at Milford Marina in Pembrokeshire will be announced next month Milford Haven Port Authority has shortlisted eight companies from across theUKto tender for the European funding-backed project.
The Milford Haven Port Authority has launched its own investigation into the collision yesterday.
The massive penalty - four times more than the previous record - had been slapped on Milford Haven Port Authority after the Sea Empress catastrophe.
On Monday when the sighting was reported, Milford Haven Port Authority set up a 50m exclusion zone around the area but no shipping has been affected.
The statement added: "There is currently a 2,000 litre diesel tank in the water, the tank is intact and the Environment Agency and Milford Haven Port Authority are monitoring the situation and an antipollution vessel is at the scene.