Almost 50% of people with MS will experience mild to severe depression at some point.
What does MISV stand for?
MISV stands for Mild to Severe
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MISV
- Management Information Systems Unit (various locations)
- Medical Information Systems Unit (Boston Medical Center)
- Meteorologiska Institutionen Stockholms Universitet (Department of Meteorology, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden)
- Minimally Invasive Spine Update (course)
- Museum Independent Security Union (Boston, MA)
- Madrid International School of 3D Ultrasonography (Madrid, Spain)
- Multi-Rover Integrated Science Understanding System
- Marketing Investment Shareholder Value
- Metal Industriel Spécial Verrerie (French: Metal Industrial Glassware Special)
- Micro Internet Software Vendor
- Mission Valley
- misure immediate per salvare la vita
- Mobile Instrumentation Support Vans
- Member of the Institute of Social Welfare (UK)
- Methodist International Student Work
- Modernizing Income Security for Working-Age Adults (Toronto, Canada)
- Municipal and Industrial Solid Waste Division
- Multinational Industrial Security Working Group
- Metered Services Information eXchange
- Management Information Systems (course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The decision means they will no longer be available for people in all stages of the disease, from mild to severe, as NICE had directed in 2001.
The degree of abnormality ranges from mild to severe.
Signs and Symptoms Signs and symptoms of latex allergies can range from mild to severe and sometimes may even be life-threatening.
In 1990, his team studied seven youngsters, ages 6 to 18, with mild to severe autistic symptoms (the boy described above displayed moderate symptoms).