21 FAA Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center Vendor Expo in Oklahoma City, presented by Federal Business Council Inc.
What does AAC stand for?
AAC stands for Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAC
We have 590 other meanings of AAC in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Aperture Control
- Automatic Approach Control
- Automatic Attenuation Control (analog devices)
- Automotive Applications Committee (American Iron and Steel Institute)
- Autonomous Activation Condition
- Auxiliary Air Control
- Average Acquisition Cost
- Aviation Armament Change
- Aviation, Atmosphere and Climate (conference)
- Ayat-Ayat Cinta (Indonesian film)
- Association of American Colleges and Universities
- Americas Association of Cooperative/Mutual Insurance Societies
- Aberdeen Arts Centre Association (United Kingdom)
- Afghan Assistance Coordination Authority
- African American Cultural Alliance (various locations)
- African American Cultural Awareness
- African-American Cultural Association
- Airborne Antisubmarine Warfare Coordination Aircraft
- Aircraft Armament Chiefs Association
- Alaska Air Carriers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The imaging system is tightly integrated with DOT's new accounting system, which uses Oracle Federal Financials and is operated by the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center (MMAC) in Oklahoma City, OK.
The program is operated by the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center in Oklahoma City.