The processes are referred to in Telstra s Migration Plan as Required Measures and relate to: the disconnection of services (from copper or HFC networks) that have not migrated to the NBN within the applicable switchover period; the building of new copper lines to supply services that cannot yet be provided over the NBN; the protection of information that NBN Co provides to Telstra under the Definitive Agreements so that Telstra cannot use it to gain an unfair commercial advantage over wholesale customers.
What does MIP stand for?
MIP stands for Migration Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MIP
We have 380 other meanings of MIP in our Acronym Attic
- Member Intake Process
- Member Intake Program
- Membrane Interface Probe
- Mentally Ill Person
- Metal Ion Passivation (nuclear power)
- Miami, Florida (border patrol sector)
- Micro Information Products (software)
- Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology (various schools)
- Microprocessor Interface Program
- Microwave Induced Plasma
- Military Initiative Program (VFW)
- Military Intelligence Program (US DoD)
- Minimal Improvement Path
- Minimally Invasive Procedure (surgery)
- Minimum Incremental Power
- Minimum Ionising Particle
- Minimum Ionization Peak
- Ministarstvo Inostranih Poslova (Serbia, Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- minor impact program
- Minor In Possession
Samples in periodicals archive:
The migration plan is effective from July 1 and initially it has been implemented in Lahore and Karachi.
Once the Component transition and system migration plans have been approved by the acquisition governance structure, we will track progress relative to plan.