Bulgaria is ranked 26 out of 31 states, which include the EU and North America, in the Migrant Integration Policy Index, produced by the British Council and the Migration Policy Group.
What does MIPEX stand for?
MIPEX stands for Migrant Integration Policy Index (European Union)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIPEX
- Minimal Information for PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) Experiments (bioinformatics)
- Mobile Intelligence Processing Element
- Myocardial Ischemia Pain Episodes
- Member of the Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine (York, UK)
- Member of the Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand
- Mitochondrial Intermediate Peptidase
- Master of International Political Economy of Resources (mining degree)
- Mixed-Initiative Plan Evaluation and Repair (programming)
- Mission d'Information sur la Pauvreté et l'Exclusion Sociale (French: Mission of Information on Poverty and Social Exclusion)
- Message Based Industrial Property Information Exchange (EU)
- Model Improvement Experiment
- Metal Industries Provident Fund (South Africa)
- Myocardial Ischemia Pain-Free Episodes
- Medical Image Processing Group (University of Pennsylvania)
- Modified Implantable Pulse Generator (stimulation)
- Mold-in-Place Gasketing (Dow Corning Corp.)
- Mid-Iowa Planned Giving Council
- Markin Institute for Public Health (University of Calgary; Canada)
- Master of International Public Health (various universities)
- Minnesota Institute of Public Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
You're Doing Fine, Canada' Randy Boswell reported on the Migrant Integration Policy Index for this year in which Canada ranked equal fifth with Finland (and ahead of 22 other, mostly European, countries).