Crafted of double-walled stainless steel to hold 16 oz of hot tea, there is "magic" in the Mighty Leaf Tea exclusive, patented lid.
What does MTL stand for?
MTL stands for Mighty Leaf Tea
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTL
We have 162 other meanings of MTL in our Acronym Attic
- Mechanically Tuned Laser (IEEE)
- Medial Temporal Lobe (brain)
- Medium-Term Loan
- Message Transfer Layer (ITU-T)
- Metal Tiles Ltd (UK)
- Metric Temporal Logic (computer science)
- Micro Trains Line (maker of N and Z scale model trains)
- Microstrip Transmission Line
- Microsystems Technology Laboratories
- Military Training Leader
- Miller Taste League (beer advertisement)
- Minimum Termination Liability (Sprint)
- Minimum Triggering Level (DO 181C RTCA specification)
- Mission Tasking Letter (US DoD)
- Mission Time Line
- Mobile Technology Lab
- Mobile Telephone Laboratory
- Modal Transmission-Line (method)
- Moderate Temperature Loop
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the Tasting Room Restaurant and the Tasting Room Wine Bar & Cafe, both located in New York City, iced teas are made using Mighty Leaf Tea, which comes not in paper teabags or tea pillows, but in silken sachets.
David Nicholls, corporate director of food and beverage for The Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, and Joane Filler-Varty, vice president of hospitality sales and development at Mighty Leaf Tea, explained that hotels are often interested in tea for three main purposes: foodservice, in-room brewing and extra guest perks.
Iced tea served in Mighty Leaf Tea Company's Tea on Tap vessels is a signature of chef Dean Fearing's new namesake restaurant at the Ritz-Carlton Dallas, opened earlier this year.