I understand many women from Huddersfield are opting to go to Calderdale, just in case they need consultant led care, but this is such a waste of resources in my opinion when an assessment has already been made for midwife led care throughout pregnancy.
What does MLC stand for?
MLC stands for Midwife Led Care (healthcare)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MLC
We have 362 other meanings of MLC in our Acronym Attic
- Merrill Lynch Canada
- Metal-Ligand Complex
- Meters/Liquid Column
- Methodist Ladies' College (Australia)
- Metropolitan Learning Center (various locations)
- Michigan Library Consortium
- Mid-Grade Learning Continuum (US Army)
- Mid-Life Crisis
- Midland Lutheran College (now Midland University; Fremont, NE)
- Midlife Crisis (slang; also an Ohio band)
- Milirat Landing Craft (US Navy)
- Military Liaison Committee
- Military Load Classification
- Minimal Link Condition (linguistics)
- Ministry of Lectors and Commentators (Catholicism)
- Missile Launch Console
- Missile to Launcher Contactor
- Mississippi Library Commission
- Missouri Lottery Commission
- Missouri Loves Company (tournament)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maternity units under NHS North of Tyne were the subject of a review which ended in North Tyneside General Hospital becoming the second unit in the area to switch to midwife led care in August last year.
The European Regional group was asked to support both the development of a community midwifery service and midwife led care initiatives in the Republic of Ireland (by MAI) and the development of midwifery as a profession and of midwife led services in hospital and community setting (by INO).