The Grandville, Michigan site is a satellite location of EAIG's Carmel, Indiana Midwest regional office, and will be staffed with underwriting, marketing, claims and risk management professionals.
What does MRO stand for?
MRO stands for Midwest Regional Office (Illinois)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRO
We have 102 other meanings of MRO in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Review Officer (test result interpretation)
- Medical Review Official
- Melbourne Research Office (University of Melbourne; Melbourne, Australia)
- Memory Readout (US NASA)
- Men's Rights Online (website)
- Mendip Rescue Organisation (UK)
- Mentally Retarded Offender (law enforcement)
- Message Releasing Officer
- Method Resolution Order (Python programming language)
- Mid-Range Objective
- Midwest Reliability Organization (Roseville, MN)
- Military Response Option
- Mini Racing Online (computer game)
- Ministry Records Officer (Canada)
- Mission Radio Operator
- Mobile Repayment Option
- Monster Ranch Online (gaming)
- Monthly Routine Order
- Motor Racing Outreach (ministry for NASCAR drivers & crews)
- Motor Route Order Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lynn McClure, director of NPCA's Midwest regional office, quoted by the Times of Northwest Indiana, regarding the National Park Service logo, which would come with designation of a proposed national heritage area ranging from Chicago's Pullman neighborhood to Indiana Dunes.
Alan Shannon from the FNS Midwest Regional Office was the closing speaker.
Rachel Levin, a public affairs specialist with the Service's Midwest Regional Office in Fort Shelling, Minnesota, can be reached by telephone at 612-713-5311 or by email at Rachel_levin@fws.
Securities and Exchange Commission, Division of Enforcement at the Midwest Regional Office in Chicago.
SPI's Midwest Regional Office presented three awards during its annual Business and Technology Conference in October in Lexington, Ky.
APPOINTED: Mona Noriega, as regional director of Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund's Midwest Regional Office, December 19,
In a similar vein, RightChoice is the largest managed care company in Missouri that operates Blue Cross and Blue Shield programs - again, opening the door to another potentially lucrative market, as WellPoint plans to establish its Midwest regional office in St.