Sep 21, 2012 MHSRA, NARP support Amtrak on issue of GOP's funding oversight The Midwest High Speed Rail Association and the National Association of Railroad Passengers expressed support for Amtrak in reaction to a move by Republican lawmakers to investigate and perhaps end funding subsidies the railroad receives each year.
What does MHSRA stand for?
MHSRA stands for Midwest High Speed Rail Association (now Midwest High Speed Rail Coalition)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MHSRA
We have 1 other meaning of MHSRA in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health Services Plan (Department of Health and Human Services; Montana)
- Mental Health Support Project (Canada)
- Middle Harbor Shoreline Park (Oakland, CA)
- Mile High Sneaky Pete (pool cue)
- Mississippi Highway Safety Patrol
- Michigan High School Paintball Association
- Minnesota High School Press Association
- Mental Health Services Program for Youth (effort to create a national system)
- Mobile Health Services Quality Agency
- Mental Health Services Research
- Minnesota High School Rodeo Association, Inc.
- Midwest Hazardous Substance Research Center (US EPA)
- Midwest High Speed Rail Coalition (formerly Midwest High Speed Rail Association)
- Minnesota Highway Safety and Research Center
- Mental Health Services Research, Evaluation, and Training Program (University of Hawaii)
- Mental Health Services Research Program
- Multi-Group Hot Standby Router Protocol
- Malayan High School of Science (est. 2005; Manila, Philippines)
- Materials Handling Support System
- Melvyn Henaughan Safety Services (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Midwest High Speed Rail Association has been pressing for years for funds to develop a Chicago-centered Midwest network including St.