What does MHSRC stand for?
MHSRC stands for Midwest Hazardous Substance Research Center (US EPA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHSRC
- Middle Harbor Shoreline Park (Oakland, CA)
- Mile High Sneaky Pete (pool cue)
- Mississippi Highway Safety Patrol
- Michigan High School Paintball Association
- Minnesota High School Press Association
- Mental Health Services Program for Youth (effort to create a national system)
- Mobile Health Services Quality Agency
- Mental Health Services Research
- Midwest High Speed Rail Association (now Midwest High Speed Rail Coalition)
- Minnesota High School Rodeo Association, Inc.
- Midwest High Speed Rail Coalition (formerly Midwest High Speed Rail Association)
- Minnesota Highway Safety and Research Center
- Mental Health Services Research, Evaluation, and Training Program (University of Hawaii)
- Mental Health Services Research Program
- Multi-Group Hot Standby Router Protocol
- Malayan High School of Science (est. 2005; Manila, Philippines)
- Materials Handling Support System
- Melvyn Henaughan Safety Services (UK)
- Military Health Services System
- Monk's Hill Secondary School (Singapore)