After spending three years in Disney's advertising sales division, Ackerson rejoined CBRE's Midtown Manhattan office.
What does MiMA stand for?
MiMA stands for Midtown Manhattan (New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MiMA
We have 20 other meanings of MiMA in our Acronym Attic
- Music in the Mountains (various locations)
- Music Industry Manual (est. 1966)
- Musical Instrument Museum (various locations)
- Maryland International Marketing Associates (Cockeysville, MD)
- Mechanically Interlocked Molecular Architecture
- Melbourne Internal Medical Associates (Florida PPO)
- Member of the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Money Advisers
- Metal Injection Molding Association
- Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art (UK)
- Minute Man National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Measurement and Improvement of Manufacturing Capacity Project
- Military Industrial Media Academic Complex
- Moving Image Media Access Centre (Fife, UK)
- Microwave International Media Art Festival (Hong Kong)
- Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas and Louisiana (mnemonic to aid geographical location)
- Micro Impacts of Macroeconomic Adjustment Policies (Angelo King Institute for Economic and Business Studies)
- Multiple-Input Maximum A-Posteriori (wave-function)
- Micro Impacts of Macroeconomic Adjustment Policies-Philippines-Project Management Office
- Chartered Marine Engineer with the Institute of Marine Engineers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both hotels are in close proximity to Grand Central Station and various Midtown Manhattan corporate offices.
Leasing in midtown Manhattan continues to be active as evidenced by 11 recently announced lease agreements totaling approximately 54,420 s/f of executive office space at 780 Third Ave.