Police, firefighters and families of those who died in the 9/11 attacks, along with thousands of others on both sides of the river, welcomed the ship as it made its way to a Midtown Manhattan dock for two weeks of celebrations.
What does MiMA stand for?
MiMA stands for Midtown Manhattan (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MiMA
We have 20 other meanings of MiMA in our Acronym Attic
- Music in Monkstown (Monkstown, Dublin, Ireland)
- Music in the Mountains (various locations)
- Music Industry Manual (est. 1966)
- Musical Instrument Museum (various locations)
- Maryland International Marketing Associates (Cockeysville, MD)
- Melbourne Internal Medical Associates (Florida PPO)
- Member of the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Money Advisers
- Metal Injection Molding Association
- Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art (UK)
- Minute Man National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Measurement and Improvement of Manufacturing Capacity Project
- Moving Image Media Access Centre (Fife, UK)
- Microwave International Media Art Festival (Hong Kong)
- Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas and Louisiana (mnemonic to aid geographical location)
- Micro Impacts of Macroeconomic Adjustment Policies (Angelo King Institute for Economic and Business Studies)
- Multiple-Input Maximum A-Posteriori (wave-function)
- Micro Impacts of Macroeconomic Adjustment Policies-Philippines-Project Management Office
- Chartered Marine Engineer with the Institute of Marine Engineers
- Member of the Institute of Marine Engineering Science and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the midtown Manhattan subsector, leasing activity dropped 17.
After spending three years in Disney's advertising sales division, Ackerson rejoined CBRE's Midtown Manhattan office.
Both hotels are in close proximity to Grand Central Station and various Midtown Manhattan corporate offices.
The center, scheduled to open in late summer of 1994, will be located in midtown Manhattan on Fifth Avenue at the Rockefeller Center complex -- convenient to both Grand Central Station and the New York City subway system.
NYSE: SLG) announced today the signing of several leases totaling approximately 333,000 square feet at its Midtown Manhattan properties.
Leasing in midtown Manhattan continues to be active as evidenced by 11 recently announced lease agreements totaling approximately 54,420 s/f of executive office space at 780 Third Ave.
The other geographic area to see improvement was Midtown Manhattan with an 11.